The Ministry for Development of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan is enriching the previously formed database of suppliers of equipment and services that carry out their activities in the field of information and communication technologies.
Purpose of the project: Forming the database of suppliers (integrators) to attract them to participate in tenders and calling them in supplying ICT equipment and services.
The subject of information gathering: Identification of potential suppliers (integrators) of information and communication technology equipments and services, software developers (among local and foreign companies), as well as developers of pre-project and project documentation (among local companies).
Interested companies should submit the following documents:
1. Information on successful experience in the implementation of IT projects in Uzbekistan with an indication of their number, including in government.
2. Positive feedback from companies who used your services for the past 5 years.
3. A certified copy from the registration certificate of the company in Uzbekistan with a brief information on the representation (for foreign suppliers).
4. A document that confirms the state registration of the company in its own country.
5. Information on the average annual turnover for the last 3 years - for foreign companies in US dollars, for local companies - in soums.
6. Description of the company's activities, types of supplied equipment, services.
7. Licenses for the activities.
8. List of equipments that are manufactured by partners.
9. Information on the availability of service (service centers) in Uzbekistan.
10. Additional information (optional).
The documents must be submitted to the following address in a sealed envelope by October 27th, 2017: Tashkent, 100015, ul. Oybek, 30. «Electronic Government» system development Center.
Telephone: (+99871) 252-43-22, 252-50-16, 252-50-26, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org